Connect with us
Have you considered the difference that you could make through a bequest?
By including The Salvation Army in your Will, you will be doing the following:
- Offering a gift of hope to the future generation of South Africa.
- bequests made to The Salvation Army are a major source of funding funding for capital development projects such as homeless centres, ages facilities, rehabilitation and community centres.
- Providing shelter for those who need it.
- we address the wider homeless issues through a range of services from activities at our community centres, to programmes for youth at risk from drugs or abuse.
- Assisting us in our drive to protect vulnerable children
- we assist children that need food, clothing and shelter. We offer counselling to mothers if there is an identified need.
- Assisting individuals who have been affected by disasters.
- we have always been in the front line during times of wars and disasters. Our Emergency Services personnel are highly train and ready to move at a moments notice to an emergency.
Contact the Legacies and Bequests Department:
Tel: (011) 718 6751